- Costa Rica
- United States
Vietnam / Software Development
Do you have a passion for software testing? Are you looking for a dynamic informal working environment? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring a software tester.
As a software tester, you’ll be a key member of our software team working on our leading edge in house technology. This technology has been custom built to ensure Tek Experts has the very best in operational efficiency and systems, and our desire is to expand its use. We need you to help us do this.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Study customer requirements, acceptance criteria, software requirement specification and design
- Create and conduct test plans based on test cases and/or test scripts. Plus develop test plans for user requirements, based on risk, importance/using frequency of requirement/ function
- Log any defects and create test reports and create check lists, test cases (test condition, scenario, expected result etc)
- Perform unit test inspection for software development projects
- Define, present and review testing method and process, model and test tools as well as the exit criteria and measurement for test, considerations, resources and conditions for performing test
- Study a test tool, create automation test script for implementation test cases
- Review test scripts and inspect test tools to make sure test is well implemented
- Calculate and analyze metrics related to test
- Initiate work-flows, processes, guidelines, template for better
- Drive the process improvement and cost efficiency in assigned groups
- Develop and revise quality documents
- Manage activities to improve skills of testers and quality of testing as well as quality improvement performance and management
- Experienced software tester: With at least 2 years experience in software testing including database testing, API testing, security testing, automation testing and performance testing
- Clear communicator: Clear, concise communication style adapted for multiple audiences, plus demonstrate effective writing and proactive listening skills in English
- Effective business management: An ability to undertake root cause analysis. You will be a logical thinker and use relevant data to find trends, problem characteristics and solve
- Educated to: Bachelor degree level ideally in engineering