- Costa Rica
- United States
Director of Global Operations
Bulgaria - Global - Malta
Do you have a passion for IT Service Management? Do you have a strong leadership experience in large scale projects? Tek Experts provides business and IT outsourcing services, and we take intense pride in helping companies handle their business operations. Due to expansion, we are hiring a Director of Global Operations who will help Tek Experts deliver innovative bespoke solutions underpinned by exceptional customer service.
We are looking for a Director of Global Operations who will provide operational support to our Chief Operating Officer and her direct reports. You will provide and be accountable for deliverables that are defined by the COO and relied upon for proactive communication on projects to all stakeholders within Tek Experts project team. You are solutions focused and be open to global travel.
What we’re looking for
Dynamic, passionate and proven people who want to make a positive difference with the people they work with and customers we support. You will have the ability to thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment where everyone is empowered and committed to delivering the best in industry customer experience. Fluency in English (written and spoken) is a given, as is a ‘can do’ attitude and a thirst to learn and develop professional and soft skills.
- Lead start up activities of new business lines or clients in partnership with the Client Services Director
- Support creation of global strategic plans, in partnership with senior directors, to achieve long term growth goals
- Manage business review cadence for staffing and related operations financials and identify risks to success
- Identify, recommend and drive continual improvement to deliver operational gains and efficiency, including follow up on contractual terms/obligations to ensure client satisfaction
- Monitor the overall capacity of the operations and execution of the integrated plan
- Represent the COO in key meetings, immediate project manager for unexpected events
- Oversee deployment and adoption of key systems for operations
- Own the business continuity plans for operations teams
- Lead operations team through team building and other activities to facilitate collaboration/partnership that is clearly visible throughout the company. Facilitate strong communication across a global operation
- Monthly review and analysis of materials from finance business partners on business results
- Contribute to operations business review material, or other projects related to business planning and operations
- Prepare management presentations with insight and recommendations to a level appropriate for our clients and executives
- Strong Leader – natural tendency to be organized and to organize others. Proven ability to meet tight deadlines and manage projects prioritizing workload and workstreams concurrently
- Effective Communicator – written and verbal communication skills in English, structure, prepare and present well-designed and logical documents to any level of stakeholder. A relationship builder, work across operations and cross-functionally to execute programs and action plans
- Works on own Initiative – takes initiative and creates high quality results with little supervision. Will find creative ways to improve and streamline processes including automation. When working with company material, takes the utmost care to maintain their confidential nature
- Analytical Personality – proficient in processing and analyzing copious amounts of data to support business planning efforts
Experience and Education
- 10+ years of relevant experience in enterprise customer support environment or management consulting
- 3-5 years of management experience, ideally at management of managers levels
- University degree in Engineering, Technology, Finance, Business Operations or related field
- Ability to work with business partners in a fast-moving business. A passion for delivering high quality results and building trust with stakeholders
- Proven experience of leadership, preferably across remote locations
- Must be available to travel – 30% of time plus flexibility in working time
In return, we offer you
- An excellent remuneration package
- Prestigious offices in central locations around the world
- Friendly working atmosphere
- Continuous professional development and certification programs
- A commitment to offering you career development opportunities to meet your full potential
Why Tek Experts?
We only exist to help IT companies make a difference in the world. We make sure nothing gets in the way of them doing great things. Clients stay with us because we’re a disruptive-thinking, dynamic and fast-growing business and because of the success of our people. We believe in the power of people and the quality of our teams. They’re smart, curious, client-oriented and results-driven. If this sounds like you and you want to be part of our journey, apply now.
My Career. My Future. My Tek Experts.
Tek Experts is an equal opportunity employer. We do not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Hiring, transferring and promotion practices are performed without regard to the above-listed items.
Start fulfilling your dreams